BOILER / MIXING OPERATOR
Education & Skills:
- Grade 12
- Minimum one year’s experience in field
Additional Key attributes:
- Relationship Building: Builds constructive working relationships characterized by a high level of acceptance, cooperation, and mutual respect.
- Safety Focus: Adheres to all workplace and trade safety laws, regulations, standards, and practices.
- Valid Driver’s License is an advantage.
- Flexible working hours – Day/Night Shift
- Operate the boiler for production, test runs and product trial runs.
- Monitor and ensure that all the boiler room machinery and equipment is running smoothly and effectively (water softening plant, air compressor, boiler system, cooling towers).
- Report to Process Controller of the operations and the recording of consumables of the boiler room, any breakdowns, or malfunctions.
- Operate the mixing plant by ensuring products recipe specifications are adhered to and operational procedures are followed and recorded.
- Perform any other general duties assigned to in the factory outside the boiler and mixing machine operations.
- Ensure housekeeping in the boiler room and kitchen area.
Interested persons who meet the requirements outlined should apply by sending their CV to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALL CV AND SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS MUST BE SENT IN AN EMAIL AS ONE PDF FILE ATTACHMENT. NO HAND-DELIVERED APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.