A Process Controller that is hands on in monitoring of the production process in real-time from start point to finish in terms of raw materials preparation, process flow and human capital management.
Education & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree Food science/Technology,
- Two years’ experience in the food industry, of which 1 in the canning/pouching industry
- Ability to work with Microsoft office.
- Excell, Sage, SAP will be added advantage.
Additional key attributes:
- Results oriented.
- Good Communication skills
- Knowledge sharing and continuous improvement techniques
- Excellent attitude
- Flexible working hours – Day/Night Shift
- Hands-on monitoring of the production process real-time from start point to finish in terms of raw materials preparation, processing flow and human capital management.
- To ensure that all set KPI’s at the processing station are maintained without compromises.
- Ensure that production is run efficiently in terms of time management and raw materials.
- Manage factory manpower shifts and computations of labour costs to our agencies.
- Reporting to the Process engineer (Production and Maintenance Manager) daily in the form of thoroughly and accurately filled in production processing documents.
- Reporting to the production and maintenance manager on the status of machinery daily.
- Participating in Month end and end of year Stock taking activities
- Manage machine Operators activities and ensure production targets are met.
- Be able to perform any other general assigned tasks.
- Knowledge of HACCP
- Ability to operate all machinery (Boiler, Sauce Mixer, Filler Machine and Retort
- Ability to work flexible hours (Day/Night shift)
Interested persons who meet the requirements outlined should apply by sending their CV to email address: email@example.com
ALL CV AND SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS MUST BE SENT IN AN EMAIL AS ONE PDF FILE ATTACHMENT. NO HAND-DELIVERED APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.